No personal and address data provided by Users on the emermix.pl website are and will not be made available, transferred and resold to third parties without the consent of the user.
“Administrator” – Ratajczak Marcin, Emermix, Mariew, ul. Kwiatowa 115, 05-083 Zaborów, NIP: 8951615426
“User” – any entity residing on the page, browsing its content and using it.
“Website” – website and blog located at emermix.pl
1. The Administrator is the Administrator of User’s personal data.
2. The User voluntarily agrees to provide personal data using the forms on the emermix.pl website, for the purposes indicated by the forms.
3. The User voluntarily agrees to provide personal data and to receive marketing information via electronic means from the Administrator with the User or sending other marketing information, e.g. about services offered by the Administrator, relevant from his point of view.
4. The User has the right to access the content of his personal data at any time, he has the option of correcting, editing, rectifying, deleting or ceasing their processing.
5. The User’s consent to the processing of personal data may be revoked at any time, which will delete the email address from the Administrator’s mailing list.
6. The User has the right to transfer his personal data and lodge a complaint to the President of UODO.
7. The User’s personal data will not be transferred to any other entity or outside of the European Union.The administrator will store personal data for an indefinite period.
8. Failure to provide personal data by the User may prevent him from using some services, such as sending a contact form.
9. By providing personal data, the User agrees to their processing for marketing purposes of the Administrator’s products and services, including in order to prepare a personalized offer. The user may object, personal data will not be processed for marketing purposes and preparation of a personalized offer.
10. The website may contain links to other websites. The administrator is not responsible for the content of other websites. The administrator protects the user’s personal data with due diligence in accordance with internal procedures.
11. The Personal Data Administrator informs that he has not appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector (ABI) and performs independently the obligations arising from the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, hereinafter referred to as “UODO “).The personal data provided by the User will be used solely for the purpose of performing specific services resulting from the given consent.
12. The basis for the processing of personal data provided by the User is the consent granted by the User and the fulfillment of legally justified purposes pursued by the Administrator or data recipients, which are in particular direct marketing of own products and services.
The Administrator uses the following technologies to observe actions taken by the User on the Website: 1. Built-in Google Analytics code – to analyze Website statistics. Google Analytics uses its own cookies to analyze the actions and behavior of Website Users. These files are used to store information, e.g. from which page the User came to the current website. They help improve the Website. In order to use the emermix.pl website, you must have:
2.1. Devices with access to the Internet
2.2. An active electronic mailbox that receives emails
2.3. A web browser that enables displaying websites.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- The Administrator is not responsible for the use of content on the Website or actions or omissions undertaken on their basis.
- All content posted on the Website is subject to the Administrator’s copyright. The administrator does not agree to copy the content of the blog in whole or in part without its explicit prior consent.
The website may collect information automatically.
Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Cookies are used to:
- a) adapting the content of the Website’s pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- b) creating statistics that help to understand how Users use the Website, which allows improving its structure and content;
Within the Website, two basic types of cookies are used: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookies: